Thread: Open

Open

This is the section discussed to allow members with businesses to let other members know of their business.

I think it's in the public domain.

Please start your own thread and advertise as much as you'd like.

Heck, if you do well enough out of it...would it be an advantage to offset tax requirements by sponsering the site a little (I don't know about these things)?

Here's my thread..
    I make a lovely cup of tea,
    only 3 of Her Majesty's Pounds a cup
    ..... drop me a line if you're thirsty.
    Everything's good!

does it go good with blood sausage and scone?

I would give the tip of my right little finger to drink some tea with you in the U.K., chap, but unfortunately the fingertip isn't worth but $5,000.
    "It was red and white--Chrysler never offered the 1958 Plymouth Fury in those colors; Rollie had gotten it custom-painted."

"I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth."

Mark, are you thinking of selling your digits on the worker's comp market?

I've got to stop posting after drinking.

I'm sure sponser has two O's in it too.
    Everything's good!

No Larry, I don't play that way! That was a joke I learned from some guys that used to work for Owens Brockway Godfrey manufacturing plant. The only problem was, people were really doing it! It was like $200,000 for an arm!
    "It was red and white--Chrysler never offered the 1958 Plymouth Fury in those colors; Rollie had gotten it custom-painted."

"I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth."

Hell Ray would give that for one pecker

Are you saying Ray needs to pay for adadictomy surgery?

He would,giving the chance

Hey Ray, how much will you give for two penises? I need some cash.