Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: '59 Dodge Custom Royal hardtop

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 60 plymouth View Post
    John

You have my address to ship this car I believe it will be alot less work than mine lol
    Hey Back Off Newbie

This one is spoken for, John is just cleaning her up and running it in before she ships to UK.. Aint that right John

Quote Originally Posted by 60 plymouth View Post
    John

You have my address to ship this car I believe it will be alot less work than mine lol
    No, it's coming to me brotha! remember me John!
    Go outside and enjoy life.

As this thread will show, I have been after the 59 Custom Royal for over 4 years, I finally got John and M'Lisa to crack and sell me the Dodge just before Christmas,
    So here are the last few PICs of her Dusty in California , I will start a New Thread Shortly of her arrival here in the UK , But will link this thread to it,, As she has had New Seats upholstered and Carpet before leaving usa.

Here she is at Oakland San Francisco delivered to the Docks for Shipping to UK

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	546107_4603360768601_1997810887_n.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	11403 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12644728_1007168509341265_8851151102800686689_n.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	11404 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12647279_1007168539341262_3987625679778872123_n.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	11405 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Docks...jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	11406

I also Have to say,, John is a Man of his word,, As right from the beginning he and M'lisa said that IF ever they sold the 59 (Brutus) i had first Dibs, And TRUE to their Word i had first option, and they were both keen for me to purchase her knowing the loving home she would be joining. Also John Helped out immensely with getting several things together and help in have New Upholstery and Carpet sourced whilst he Fitted it all for me, also allowing me to send a few items to him to put in the trunk, saving me a few $$$ in shipping..
    Also personally taking the Dodge to the Docks for Safe Delivery

As i post on facebook and FL.net.. John IS the go to place FIRST for Help and Parts and Cars..

Look forward to sharing her Progress once Home here on the New Thread ...

About John I second that as well, John is the go to guy for anything car related, he helped me out greatly when I bought my hardtop from him, and now all the parts for my 4dr are mainly from him, John is and always will be the go to guy!
    Ty
    Best smell in the world, except maybe for $+%|

Quote Originally Posted by crazy58fury View Post
    About John I second that as well, John is the go to guy for anything car related, he helped me out greatly when I bought my hardtop from him, and now all the parts for my 4dr are mainly from him, John is and always will be the go to guy!
    Ty

Yep No.1 go to FIRST Guy. Cant shout it loud enough, but have tried for several years now. Done several deals with John over the years, and We (John/M'lisa and me) Met up in Tulsa in 2007

Clive!!! You lucky b@#tard!!!! Getting a 2 door ht as well.
    George Costanza- Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it.

Very cool! Without a doubt, Juan and M'Lisa are the most helpful, honest, cool people to know. I'm thankful they're such a big part of the hobby here, plus they're good people to boot!

Are you going to leave the '62 Dodge hubcaps on her, Clive? The wide whites really spruce her up. Can't wait to see her in your driveway!
    Pete
    "Stick with me, kid, and you'll have horse turds as big as diamonds."

Quote Originally Posted by SavoyPlaza View Post
    Very cool! Without a doubt, Juan and M'Lisa are the most helpful, honest, cool people to know. I'm thankful they're such a big part of the hobby here, plus they're good people to boot!

Are you going to leave the '62 Dodge hubcaps on her, Clive? The wide whites really spruce her up. Can't wait to see her in your driveway!
    Pete
    No mate Hubcaps coming off, Have to remove the Balance weights on outside of the Rims and have the Stick on ones further inside the rims when i get them Rebalanced, As the Custom Royal Spinner Caps are in the trunk and use the outer edge of the Rims to lock on, John never got around to fitting them.. Same as the Hood Ornament ..

Clive I am so happy for you. Couldn't happen to a nicer person and you have been waiting a long time.

I think John thinks his place in life is to make people happy and he is real good at it.
    I

Congrats Clive! Beautiful car!!