Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 30th anniversary of CHRISTINE at Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 12-14, 2013

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar

30th anniversary of CHRISTINE at Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 12-14, 2013

She's rolled back the odometer and has her headlights aimed at you !

Celebrating the darkest ride in cinematic history, this year marks the 30th anniversary of the theatrical release of John Carpenter's horror classic, "CHRISTINE".

In commemoration of this milestone, the Queen of Carnage herself, CHRISTINE will be blazing a path to the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals, July 12-14, 2013 in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. This annual Mopar extravaganza will take on a touch of the macabre when the Voracious V-8 Vixen makes her appearance along with original cast members from the film, special CHRISTINE exhibits, and some extra surprises for all of her fans.

This may be your only opportunity to meet these five cast members all at one time. For a small fee, you can have your own item personalized with a celebrity autograph. In addition, merchandise will be available for signatures. All guests pictured are confirmed , but subject to cancellation due to professional commitments beyond our control.

We hope you will join us for what will be the most spectacular car event this season !! Please share this with your Friends and Family , It's an event that you don't want to miss !!!

She’ll be expecting you, Don’t disappoint her !!!! {oo)==v==(oo}

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CarlisleFlyerFinalPrint.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	7043

Great show, shame on me, for living so far...

I'm looking into this!!! Would love to get some more pieces signed for my couch!!

I'm on their website, but I dont see anything about Christine being there?? website link?!

Quote Originally Posted by cloverdragger View Post
    I'm looking into this!!! Would love to get some more pieces signed for my couch!!

I'm on their website, but I dont see anything about Christine being there?? website link?!
    The Carlisle Website hasnt mentioned it as it was taking time to get the 5 Movie Actors to all confirm their appearance as well as Christine & Bill..

It is Now all Guaranteed and Signed and All 5 Actors will be there for all 3 days, But only 9-12 on the Sunday. The Carlisle Website does show Christine on their Header..

Quote Originally Posted by ely1958 View Post
    Great show, shame on me, for living so far...
    I wish I was so close......

That looks to be an excellent show!!

---John
    Big M Auto-

"We buy junk, and sell antiques"
    ICC member since just after dirt, but before baseball.

Is anyone else from the site planning on going to this?! I really thought a lot more people would be excited about it. I guess a lot of you are overseas and this would cost a good chunk of money to attend.

I go to Carlisle every year regardless. I will be there, but will also be attending Joey's 30th Ann. Show as well, in N.Y.
    "Nothing is as dangerous as letting remain long at the same citizen in power, the people become accustomed to obey and he becomes accustomed to commanding, from whence comes the usurpation and tyranny"
    Discurso del Congreso de Angostura

It's not the bullet that has your name on it that you worry about, it's the one marked "To whom concerned".

If my up coming US course had coincided, I'd be there.
    Everything's good!

Plane ticket purchaced, and ready to go!!!

I reckon the guy who played Buddy Reperton was actually a ballet dancer.....he acted about as hard as a wet paper bag!

Quote Originally Posted by cloverdragger View Post
    Plane ticket purchaced, and ready to go!!!
    Superb Mate,

Take loads of PICs and upload them when you get home safely, Say Hi to Bill & Christine from the ICC,

Quote Originally Posted by Rebels-59 View Post
    Superb Mate,

Take loads of PICs and upload them when you get home safely, Say Hi to Bill & Christine from the ICC,
    Will do!!

Heard from Gwen recently.....she's planning to visit a couplea shows if she can. Maybe this one of them.

Gwen Hunt-Cairns is a Harley riding blonde who was very active in the older Christine Club a few years ago. She started building her own Christine but hit on a couple of years bad luck when her marriage broke up. She sold me her project as a sort of "fire sale" clearout - it was a very emotional parting for her but I have tried to keep her as involved as possible. We have been good friends ever since.

If you ever see Mark (insatanseat) talking about a Christine build he is working on then it is my car....or as Gwen and I call it "OUR" car.

Gwen's a great girl...and recently appeared on youtube singling in a blues band.

Thats an amazing story!! I'll keep my eyes open for ANYONE from this forum that attends!!

You will know Gwen: Tall, slim and blond hair right down past her butt cheeks!
    She's friends with Bill and Martin who own the surviving movie cars.

Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    You will know Gwen: Tall, slim and blond hair right down past her butt cheeks!
    She's friends with Bill and Martin who own the surviving movie cars.

Gwen is a nice gal, haven't heard from her in ages, though.

---John
    Big M Auto-

"We buy junk, and sell antiques"
    ICC member since just after dirt, but before baseball.