Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christine Original Motion Soundtrack

Christine Original Motion Soundtrack

Hello friends,
    sorry to disturb you ...... tell me someone would know or should have possibility to sell the CD on the Original Soundtrack of the film "Christine" (includes "Bad to the Bone," "Not Fade Away" "We belong together") etc ? In Italy is practically impossible to obtain it, and it is my desire to be able to count many years in my collection.
    Certain of Your kindness, I salute You and thank You in advance.
    Alexander

I have the original soundtrack on LP from when I bought it back in about 1984.

The CD is easy to obtain via eBay but the version I always see has the stuff composed by John Carpenter and not the 1950s songs.

DO NOT BUY THIS VERSION IF YOU WANT BAD TO THE BONE ETC:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Christine-...item20dafa9a46

The sound track CD is expensive... i haven't seen it on eBay for a very long time.

There was a guy selling Pirated copies on eBay.

I bought a copy but I can't find the bloody thing, I've been looking for where I put it for about 2 years now.

I'd like another copy if they're available.
    Everything's good!

How about tracing all the songs individually on download sites like MP3VA or Gomusic.now (I think that one is defunct), or even Itunes. Much of it is old rock n roll, but the newer stuff is american covers, so should be traceable.

I only have the LP and have always promised I would make my own CD when I get my car.....never got round to it yet.
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

If you use the right browser you can down load it from youtube or where ever and then rip the audio later with one of many free audio rippers out there .

Jack the Ripper

Thank you all so much for your interest . I have to admit that even on ebay is now impossible to find that CD .......

I've never seen a genuine soundtrack CD, only vinyl LPs. I made mine out of MP3 files and added some songs that are not available on the original issue. I can upload it somehow if it's any help?

There's definitely a full CD.

It's also got all those more modern versions of such songs as "Not Fade Away" that Dennis plays in his car and "runaway" etc.
    Everything's good!

Anyone got a track list for the CD??

We could then make our own unofficial compilation....maybe even print a cover off too....
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

I downloaded mine. Has Christine's engine and her slamming her hood down on the guy's hand. I could make a copy for you. One song does not play right. But its a repeat song. Songs go in order of the film. Just pm me if you or anyone is interested. :)
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

Crisy Made a copy and sent it to me. I love playing it when I am working on Redsled. Especially when Bad to the Bone comes on.

I have an original cassette soundtrack with all the songs including bad to the bone. I bought it when the movie came out. Why did they stop making the soundtrack with the songs?

Last edited by 58Belvedere; 12-31-2015 at 03:14 PM.
    "She'll Start, You'll Need These."

This record has bad to the bone. It is in my collection but shows up on ebay some times.

This is the one I burn. Bobby made the covers for them.

I have the LP and the cassette as well. Don't know if I am missing any of the recordings.

Would be glad to burn a Cd of all the songs if any one can't do there own.

Quote Originally Posted by matte View Post
    I have an original cassette soundtrack with all the songs including bad to the bone. I bought it when the movie came out. Why did they stop making the soundtrack with the songs?
    Do you have a picture of it?

I still remember the day I got my dad to take me to the music store when I stayed home from school. Hopefully the track listing can be seen in the photo size.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	11026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	11027

Thanks for the pics Matte I found one on ebay but ouch!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321963492325...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Mopar View Post
    Thanks for the pics Matte I found one on ebay but ouch!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321963492325...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Yeah I saw that and nealy fell off my chair!!!! There is one in the States but different cover. Still pricey though.
    http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/CHRISTINE-S...621?nav=SEARCH

Matte the one you found in the States is like mine. Guess we are lucky to have it. Car parts aren't the only thing going up in price. Christine is in big demand now days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Mopar View Post
    Matte the one you found in the States is like mine. Guess we are lucky to have it. Car parts aren't the only thing going up in price. Christine is in big demand now days.
    HaHa yeah it's worth more than the machines to play it on!
    George Costanza- Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it.