Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Mr Tech

  1. #1

    Mr Tech

    I took a break from the car last winter and spent the winter building little wood Techy's





    He did it....No he did it....


  2. #2
    These are Great Christine, I am truley Amazed by Your skills and Talents.

  3. #3
    Thanks Steve. I'm just as amazed with yours. I studied the wood work in your home for some time. It is so beautiful.

  4. #4
    ICC MEMBER big m's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Williams, Ca.
    Posts
    5,880
    You sure do nice work, The one I bought from you is in my display case, but may be displayed with my convertible when it is done. Just super!!
    Big M Auto-

    "We buy junk, and sell antiques"
    ICC member since just after dirt, but before baseball.

  5. #5
    ICC MEMBER ely1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In the land of oob-la-dee
    Posts
    1,835
    Brilliant Chrissy!
    It coming from you don't surprise me anymore you're a very very talented girl!
    Last edited by ely1958; 08-31-2014 at 07:07 PM.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by big m View Post
    You sure do nice work, The one I bought from you is in my display case, but may be displayed with my convertible when it is done. Just super!!
    Thanks for letting me know you like him OK John. Would love to see him displayed with that great convert.

  8. #8
    I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East of England , UK
    Posts
    13,118
    How many times can we post the Talented word for Chrissy.. I never get bored viewing your artistic skills Chrissy,, thanks so much for taking the time to post these up here..

    You is Great...

  9. #9
    Moderator DVJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    10,481
    Good stuff, I remember that little fella...............


  10. #10
    ICC MEMBER ply57nz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND
    Posts
    469
    Fantastic work Chrissy, where do you find the time for all these awesome projects

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels-59 View Post
    How many times can we post the Talented word for Chrissy.. I never get bored viewing your artistic skills Chrissy,, thanks so much for taking the time to post these up here..

    You Great...
    More please Clive. It helps build my confidence. This car overwhelms me all the time and you guys do it with ease. Showing off what I can do makes me feel less dumb. LOL

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DVJohn View Post
    Good stuff, I remember that little fella...............

    Great pic Thanks!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ply57nz View Post
    Fantastic work Chrissy, where do you find the time for all these awesome projects
    Longggggggg winter.

  14. #14
    Chrissy has SOOOO MANY restraining orders on her she can't leave the house....so has plenty of spare time for hobbies.

    Don't be fooled by these guys and their mechanical 'prowess'.......nobody posts about the dozens of times they balls it up!!!
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    Chrissy has SOOOO MANY restraining orders on her she can't leave the house....so has plenty of spare time for hobbies.
    BAD Billy!!! Now every one knows why I am always home.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Mopar View Post
    Thanks Steve. I'm just as amazed with yours. I studied the wood work in your home for some time. It is so beautiful.
    Thank You Christine for Your Kind Words

  17. #17
    I haven't done any thing constructive this winter at all. Thought I would try to bring this one to life.


  18. #18
    ICC MEMBER big m's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Williams, Ca.
    Posts
    5,880
    Cool!!!!!
    Big M Auto-

    "We buy junk, and sell antiques"
    ICC member since just after dirt, but before baseball.

  19. #19
    Moderator DVJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    10,481
    Looking forward to that.........
    I havent done anything constructive either and plan to keep it that way....(-;

  20. #20
    ICC member 57belv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Minnesota, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,147
    Hey Chrissy, I saw these on another site, may give you some inspiration!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1953-Techy-5yr.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	10110Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1954-Techy-6Yr.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	10111Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1959-Techy-9yr.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	10112
    Last edited by 57belv; 02-11-2015 at 05:23 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •