Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alleged original Christine movie car up for auction

I posted this photo of the Christine scheduled for auction in January. I can't imagine this car commanding the six figures the last Christine sold for in 2004. I believe this to be a genuine promo car. But look closely at the dash and steer column! The red almost looks as if it was wiped on or brushed over the original black.

Unless the owner can prove Moochie shit on the car, it's a fake!
    Go outside and enjoy life.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial King View Post
    Unless the owner can prove Moochie shit on the car, it's a fake!
    Yeah. And smell it too!! Lmao
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

I used to earn a good living as a Moochie Movie Look-Alike.....

....People would pay to see me take a dump in their cars then I would hand out autographed postcards.
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mean58 View Post
    I posted this photo of the Christine scheduled for auction in January. I can't imagine this car commanding the six figures the last Christine sold for in 2004. I believe this to be a genuine promo car. But look closely at the dash and steer column! The red almost looks as if it was wiped on or brushed over the original black.
    This is something that would speak for the authenticity. Why should they have done accurate work on the movie cars? But no doubt that this car would never be worth 6 digits.

Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    I used to earn a good living as a Moochie Movie Look-Alike.....

....People would pay to see me take a dump in their cars then I would hand out autographed postcards.
    I used to make a lot of Money singing when I was a Kid Geoff, I would start singing and they said they would give me a dollar if I would shut up

I don't know how many have seen this but it is a flyer of the Christine give away in Bills collection.

It is not very clear. Not sure how to make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Mopar View Post
    I don't know how many have seen this but it is a flyer of the Christine give away in Bills collection.

Nice. Very cool. Movie day will be coming up soon.

And lmao Bill.
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

Sorry I took so long to chime in ! Just got done with the last event and the first round of Holidays !!! :0) Yes this is the original Car sold at Barret and Jackson in 2004 . Same VIN It appears that it never went to the UK, but directly to Ron's collection Here are the two links from the Previous auction and the recent one. Different sources have stated what this cars actual involvement during the films shooting. Definitely a chance to pick up a very unique vehicle !! Will be great to see what She goes for !! Congrats in advance to the new Caretaker !!!

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Archi...LL-PRIZE-20543

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Event...RISTINE-178583
    Bill & {oo)==v==(oo}

I think there is still some confusion with a promo car that really was in the UK and went back to the USA. It wasn´t this one.
    http://internationalchristineclub.ne...ighlight=promo

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1974 View Post
    I think there is still some confusion with a promo car that really was in the UK and went back to the USA. It wasn´t this one.
    http://internationalchristineclub.ne...ighlight=promo
    Andy there isnt confusion mate, There was indeed a UK promo Christine that Now resides in USA..

BUT this Auction is for the Old Barrat Jackson Promo Christine that was Alleged to of come to the UK after the auction but has never been seen, It is because it it stayed in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Rebels-59 View Post
    Andy there isnt confusion mate, There was indeed a UK promo Christine that Now resides in USA..

BUT this Auction is for the Old Barrat Jackson Promo Christine that was Alleged to of come to the UK after the auction but has never been seen, It is because it it stayed in the USA
    This is confusing.

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine Movie Car View Post
    Sorry I took so long to chime in ! Just got done with the last event and the first round of Holidays !!! :0) Yes this is the original Car sold at Barret and Jackson in 2004 . Same VIN It appears that it never went to the UK, but directly to Ron's collection Here are the two links from the Previous auction and the recent one. Different sources have stated what this cars actual involvement during the films shooting. Definitely a chance to pick up a very unique vehicle !! Will be great to see what She goes for !! Congrats in advance to the new Caretaker !!!

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Archi...LL-PRIZE-20543

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Event...RISTINE-178583
    The Promo Christine SOLD for $185 today at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale 2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	129.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	9983

Congrats to lucky buyer.

Was this really a movie car and if so what part of the movie was it in? Like exactly what part.

over everything, everyone I have interacted with, observed and reacted... nothing of this seems to phase me anymore.

No wonder you want to go back to tri-year Chevy's. (facepalm)

#Where'sthenextChristinemoviecar
    "It was red and white--Chrysler never offered the 1958 Plymouth Fury in those colors; Rollie had gotten it custom-painted."

"I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth."

Wow!
    Pete
    "Stick with me, kid, and you'll have horse turds as big as diamonds."