Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 DAY LIVE AUCTION.. Cast Signed 1:18 Model Christine

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar

7 DAY LIVE AUCTION.. Cast Signed 1:18 Model Christine

A 1/18 Autoworld Christine Model signed by John Carpenter & 4 Cast-members who starred in the film (Alexandra Paul, Bill Ostrander, Malcolm Danare & Steve Tash) .This collectible is no longer in production and will only go up in value ,

Now up for sale on a 7 day auction, Please post your Bid here Or PM Privately if you want to stay Anonymous , Will show current Highest Bid Daily,
    but will withhold the name of any anonymous bidders names.

Winning Bidder will be Notified at close of Auction and Payment via Pay-pal should be made to the ICC, Upon reciept of Payment Bill Gibson will send the Cast Signed Model Christine to the Lucky Winner ,

Auction is Open to All Members and the General Public, The Auction is also to be Advertised on several Facebook pages shortly.

Auction Begins..... 1st December 2014 8.00pm UK TIME
    Auction Closes..... 8th December 2014 8.00pm UK TIME

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prize Car.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	9894

Bigger Photo

Is there a starting bid? Will we see the current bid price? I will say good luck to the winner. Sure wont be me! Lmao
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

Quote Originally Posted by ArnieCunningham58 View Post
    Is there a starting bid? Will we see the current bid price? I will say good luck to the winner. Sure wont be me! Lmao
    No Start Bid Kera,,

I will be updating the Forum and Facebook Pages everyday with the Current top Bid, So plenty of chances to raise your bids..

Clive

Hey everyone, Auction became LIVE 1 hr ago,Goodluck , Pm me Bids if you wish.. Clive

Quote Originally Posted by Rebels-59 View Post
    No Start Bid Kera,,

I will be updating the Forum and Facebook Pages everyday with the Current top Bid, So plenty of chances to raise your bids..

Clive

Ok thanks. I feel like seeing what the bid is on the last day and bidding then.
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

Good Luck Everyone !!!!! She is looking forward to her new home !!! ;0)
    Bill & {oo)==v==(oo}

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Movie Car View Post
    Good Luck Everyone !!!!! She is looking forward to her new home !!! ;0)
    Thanks.

Registered User unendingfury241's Avatar
    Can I place my starting bid at $241 please

Sorry I'm not bragging so don't put me down. But do we need a new member post a super high bid right off the bat? That seem fair? (Anyone get the car song reference I did.)

I'm with Kera on that one.........
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

Captain Bionic Grandpa of AUS OzySteve's Avatar
    guys, , the bidding process, if i understand it correctly is public on Facebook as well as on here......

We will very likely get bids from none members of the forum.....
    Build it yourself, then at least you know it will be right.

OK, that's fair enough then......the more audience the forum gets, it's all for the greater good.
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

.... last time one of them came up for grabs it went for a hell of a lot of money.
    Everything's good!

Great first bid. Good job UnendingFury!

The money is not just for the car it is for the future in hopes we will all be together for years to come.

Well anything to save these wonderful cars. :) And keep em alive and her spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by OzySteve View Post
    guys, , the bidding process, if i understand it correctly is public on Facebook as well as on here......

We will very likely get bids from none members of the forum.....
    Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    OK, that's fair enough then......the more audience the forum gets, it's all for the greater good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster View Post
    .... last time one of them came up for grabs it went for a hell of a lot of money.
    All Correct Guys,

Auction is Open to all Members of Here and also the 6 Facebook Groups i posted the Links on.. There is also a Ebay.com Auction running on a 10 Day, that is for advertising purposes only , and will be cancelled when this Auction finishes on the 8th December at 8.00pm UK time..

5 Days and 22 Hours Remaining,

Have 4 Bids already..

Current Winning Bid is $241

Goodluck Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Rebels-59 View Post
    5 Days and 22 Hours Remaining,

Have 4 Bids already..

Goodluck Everyone
    Good luck everyone. Well I am out. I will build me a Christine and get Dennis Guilder's Charger in spring 2015. Have fun with the auction. Got to high for me. hoping to for anyone else too.

Also I know it's yes just curious. Winner does have to pay money right?
    Last edited by ArnieCunningham58; 12-03-2014 at 08:11 AM.

4 Days and 22 Hours Remaining,
    Have 4 Bids already..
    Goodluck Everyone