Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lucky Pauls lowered Christine

That's not a bad looking car actually. Good find.

Quote Originally Posted by cloverdragger View Post
    Got some sportone trim!! It's a 4 door set that I will modify in the future to make it work. I'm excited as I thought I'd never find a set.Attachment 10399
    Attachment 10399
    Attachment 10400Attachment 10400
    Nice looking stainless.

Thanks so much marc!! The headlight bezel looks amazing compared to half the stuff I see for sale! And the taillight lens gift wad a nice touch!! I owe ya buddy!

I found a V for the grille. Should be here in a couple days..

Also found a good body work guy to help me fix my shitty Lebay fender.... haha

I can't believe it... but I just scored 2 rear wings off Ebay for 200.00!! I've seen prices through the roof on these! Look to be in great shape. I'll post pics when they arrive.

Also got my V in yesterday!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150621_122226.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	10423Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150621_122309.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	10424

Captain Bionic Grandpa of AUS OzySteve's Avatar
    looks to be fairly good condition.......
    Build it yourself, then at least you know it will be right.

Thanks so much marc!! The headlight bezel looks amazing compared to half the stuff I see for sale! And the taillight lens gift wad a nice touch!! I owe ya buddy!

I found a V for the grille. Should be here in a couple days..

Also found a good body work guy to help me fix my shitty Lebay fender.... haha
    No problem. Maybe it can be used or make a lamp with another and one of the mangled headlight surrounds. Marc.
    "She'll Start, You'll Need These."

I thought about finding a grille that is kinda mangled and straighten it as best I can... and mount it with the 2 busted headlight bezels on the wall... then mount some LED lights behind it. Make it look REAL scary. HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by OzySteve View Post
    looks to be fairly good condition.......
    Its the best I could find... HAHA. pickin' are getting difficult.

I can't believe it... but I just scored 2 rear wings off Ebay for 200.00!! I've seen prices through the roof on these! Look to be in great shape. I'll post pics when they arrive.

Also got my V in yesterday!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150621_122226.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	10423Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150621_122309.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	10424
    Lucky Paul works for you. The V is nice and the bumperwings? You got a great deal!!!. Congrats on finding the hard to get pieces.

Haha and luck usually doesn't go my way! Thanks chrissy!! 2 front wings and I think I have most of the fury parts!

Haha and luck usually doesn't go my way! Thanks chrissy!! 2 front wings and I think I have most of the fury parts!
    Finding all the trim stuff is half the fun. I know you got a rush over the wings. Hope you find the front soon.

I do still need the upsweep 45 degree angle trim pieces. I have two on my couch but I wanna leave them where they are. Haha

I do still need the upsweep 45 degree angle trim pieces. I have two on my couch but I wanna leave them where they are. Haha
    Dukeboy makes them, Chaney is his name, he may be here,,,Marc.

SO i haven't made any progress on this poor 58 plaza... and I have decided to make it a parts car for my 57 4 door sedan (for glass and window trim) and my 57 2 door hardtop(58 front end swap). It was a tough decision to make but with part prices through the roof it really seemed like the best option for this poor rusted out car.

Any leftover parts can be sold to fund you other projects. all is well. Might want the body myself. Marc.

If you wanted to make a deal on the body, i'd be interested. I'm going to use all of the trim, front end, dash, glass, wiring, etc from the car. all that will be left is the sheetmetal, but IT DOES HAVE A TITLE AND A VIN!!