Thread: My Daily Driver

My Daily Driver

Here's My Daily Driver, Which is a 2007 Ford F-150, I call Christine #2, because, it kind of acts like Christine from the movie on some certain reasons, I have a couple of more things I'd like to do to it, But, it's pretty much done as it is now, It may not look it, but, it has 35" Tires on it, with a 3" Leveling kit

Lance C.

I'd love a big modern US pick up.

In the UK they only market Ford Rangers and they're not a patch on the 150s etc.

Everything's good!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11903830_878346268916496_7229083238958876396_n.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	10974
    Think outside the box. Use your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Doobster View Post
    I'd love a big modern US pick up.

In the UK they only market Ford Rangers and they're not a patch on the 150s etc.

My F-150 has been a great pick-up, I bought it back in 2012 and only have had a problem with the starter, the first winter I owned it, in the Four Years of owning it
    Lance C.

Nothing wrong with a US import as a daily driver Doob. Once you get used to left hand driving position it becomes second nature.
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    Nothing wrong with a US import as a daily driver Doob. Once you get used to left hand driving position it becomes second nature.

Nice truck.

I seen those Rangers on TV and I like them. They have crew cabs there yet we only got SuperCabs here for Ranger's which is weird since the Dakota & I think S10's got crew cabs in the US when they didn't.
    Beavis & Butthead 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    What are your guys laws about LHD? Ours is if the car is 30years or over it can stay LHD. If not it has to be converted and that is big big money now.
    George Costanza- Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it.

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matte View Post
    What are your guys laws about LHD? Ours is if the car is 30years or over it can stay LHD. If not it has to be converted and that is big big money now.
    We have no LHD law,
    If the Car is legal for UK Roads, then we can drive anything LHD from 1893 to 2016

Wow that's so easy going. Depending on the car and the year(if 1986), it can cost anywhere between 20k-40k AUS just for the conversion. Then the car needs to be ADR which can cost around $10K. They are pretty strict with importing cars. Right down to seat belts have to be ADR (Australian Design Rules) and not US.

I only found this one out when I ran a motorbike shop and working with insurance companies. There was a large number of people importing tyres from the US because it's so much cheaper. If the insurance company knew what to look for when a custom bike had an accident and saw the US tyres, it could void their insurance if the insurer wanted to play hardball. On the Australian tyres it has the letters EU pressed into them, which means made for the European market and Aus. For some reason the UK didn't use the EU standards but used the US standard. Rubber everywhere isn't the same. Because we set up race bikes and big old custom cruisers, I learnt a lot about tyres and it's quite interesting.(YES I'M BORING!!)
    George Costanza- Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it.