Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Claims This is an Original Christine Car

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1974 View Post
    No movie car in the youtube video. I know the owner. Itīs Freddy from Belgium. He bought a project car some years ago and planned to make a movie Christine just like the Arnie / LeBay scene. He sold the car some months ago. Donīt know yet if the new owner wants to continue the rat look.

A lot more pics on FB.
    You mean Fredrick J. Spin?
    Go outside and enjoy life.

I have followed up on a lot of claims from people, but never hear back. Still no matter screen used or not, beautiful Fins !!! :0)
    Bill & {oo)==v==(oo}

Yes, itīs Freddy Spin. He also owned a restored Christine 5+ years ago that he sold.

and for good measure..

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Movie Car View Post
    I have followed up on a lot of claims from people, but never hear back. Still no matter screen used or not, beautiful Fins !!! :0)

I texted the guy in the UK that was re-upholstering a "movie survivor" for a customer Bill and mentioned your offer of researching the VIN for the customer....

... no answer....

probably sums things up...

Lee.
    Everything's good!

Lee , If he did purchase it from VOLO . This could help him in recovering damages if he would like to pursue. I would hate to see anyone go through what I went through.

Quote Originally Posted by Doobster View Post
    I texted the guy in the UK that was re-upholstering a "movie survivor" for a customer Bill and mentioned your offer of researching the VIN for the customer....

... no answer....

probably sums things up...

Lee.
    Bill & {oo)==v==(oo}

I didn't know Freddy sold his "as found" Christine project? He once told me he sold his "beauty" Christine years ago because he liked the idea of creating a Christine that looks like Arnie found her and didn't want to "destroy" a nice looking car. It really looked close to the one used in the movie and I bet it needs a lot of work to create this look but still keeping her roadworthy.

I don't know why anyone would intentionally want to make one of these cars look like a beater.

Captain Bionic Grandpa of AUS OzySteve's Avatar
    the love of all aspects of the movie would......and the desire to be different.
    Build it yourself, then at least you know it will be right.

Christine "as found" is in way better shape than my Plymouth :) Heck its got rockers and the bottoms of the quarters are in tact.

Here is another pic to add of the For Sale car. All these years I still haven't seen a bigger & better one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christinefilmbild2_50.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	11017

The one picture of the Christine in the yard doesn't look like the For Sale car as it doesn't have the slice in the side.
    Last edited by ChristineFury; 12-28-2015 at 08:21 PM.
    Beavis & Butthead 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Movie Car View Post
    Lee , If he did purchase it from VOLO . This could help him in recovering damages if he would like to pursue. I would hate to see anyone go through what I went through.
    Bill, I only ever made contact via the guy re-uholstering it.

The owner is a rich Music Mogul from what I hear.

He wanted it upholstered with red and white seats after seeing another Plymouth on line with such an interior.

From what I hear he'll just garage the car with his others and show it to his drinking buddies when they come around, telling them she's a real Christine.

Having spent a lot of money on her I don't think he'd want his claims dispelled.

If I ever hear of claims of this car being real I'll challenge whoever makes the claim to let me know the VIN.

Cheers Bill.

Lee.
    Everything's good!

I think I am going to to go contact the owners of the one I found and burst the owners bubble, that it's not a real official car
    Lance C.

I'll add two words,...bumper wings

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1974 View Post
    No movie car in the youtube video. I know the owner. Itīs Freddy from Belgium. He bought a project car some years ago and planned to make a movie Christine just like the Arnie / LeBay scene. He sold the car some months ago. Donīt know yet if the new owner wants to continue the rat look.

A lot more pics on FB.
    Hi i am the new owner of the car still don't know if i gonna let the car like that or make her like new :)

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dark lord View Post
    Hi i am the new owner of the car still don't know if i gonna let the car like that or make her like new :)
    Hey Mate..

Post a Hello thread in New Members intro, http://internationalchristineclub.ne...-Introductions , so we can all say Hi and know a bit more about you and the Plymouth..

oh and to the Forum

Still a fine looking Plymouth though.
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

Some knob head was in Classic American magazine this month boasting about how he went to the US to buy genuine Plymouth Fury used in the Christine movie, but ended up not buying it. Think he bought a Mustang instead.

And in his stable there's a Unicorn too! Bullsh!!ter.
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

Goes to show.... A whole lot a weirdos in the world!!
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    Some knob head was in Classic American magazine this month boasting about how he went to the US to buy genuine Plymouth Fury used in the Christine movie, but ended up not buying it. Think he bought a Mustang instead.

And in his stable there's a Unicorn too! Bullsh!!ter.
    That's almost like "reverse" Christine, with the story of how Arnie went about buying Christine. In the book, don't know if you've read it or not, but Dennis was there with Arnie at the time he was buying Christine. Roland LeBay asks Arnie if he has ever had a car before, and Dennis pipes in he has a Mustang that's all fast, etc., which I am pretty sure Dennis was lying about this about "Arnie's fast Mustang".
    I think Dennis almost said the same thing in the movie, but Arnie stopped him.
    1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr ht (under restoration)

ROCK AND ROLL WILL NEVER DIE