Thread: cameo of Christine along with a cameo of Cujo

cameo of Christine along with a cameo of Cujo

This is on a Stephen King Website. The sport tone looked white but then again the clip is bad quality and sometimes it looked white even in Christine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCoqPrPYcJc
    George Costanza- Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it.

This is from an actual movie. The movie is by Stephen King, the movie is called "Cat's Eye" released in 1985.
    1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr ht (under restoration)

ROCK AND ROLL WILL NEVER DIE

Yeah mate, that's what a cameo is(a short appearance in a movie etc of well known.... The dog is from another King movie called "Cujo" 2 different King movies in another one..

Oh, so that is what a cameo is. I guess I learned something today. Sorry about that Matte.

Haha don't apologize Jackie.. I wasn't sure if you knew what Cujo was and how wild it was all being King movies..

Hehe and you've learnt 2 things today.. What a cameo is and where a ute orginated..

Alright, it's all good then.
    Yep, you're right, I have learned 2 things today. I just learned more just now here at the ICC than I did somedays at school! LOL.
    Yes, I know the movie Cujo. I have watched this movie, Cat's Eye, as well.
    There is a funny story of mine I have relating to Cujo. No joke, it's the truth! So right after I watched the movie Cujo for the 1st time, the day after when I went back to school a stray St. Benard shows up and hangs around the high school for a while until someone called animal control to come pick it up. The dog looked exactly like Cujo too, that is what is so funny about it. I started calling the dog Cujo too, it followed me around outside of the school too, it was nice dog.

Cujo same Director Lewis Teague as Cat's Eye. The DVD he couldn't remember if they were related to the film Cujo's on the commentary if I can remember right since it's been years since I listened to it.

Also The Dead Zone on TV and in the last story the mother is reading Pet Cemetery in bed.

And the Bridge Woods is in the car at is the same one from Maximum Overdrive except it's on the opposite side of it. Which both films were filmed at in Wilmington NC along with Silver Bullet produced by Dino De Laurentiis NC studio.
    Beavis & Butthead 2011.