Thread: 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1

1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1

Very rare over here especially in a manual! One previous owner original car imported from the USA. It also turns out he lives 30 miles or so from me, it's strange I haven't seen it before. The owner also has a Dodge Charger General Lee clone in the same garage.

Nice.
    Beavis & Butthead 2011.

Thats weird cause here theyre all over the place...

Quote Originally Posted by DVJohn View Post
    Thats weird cause here theyre all over the place...
    That's what I was thinking.. It almost like Mustangs and Vettes had a production plant over in Oz.

Silly question Guy, but is your rear window actually glass?
    Last edited by matte; 05-23-2016 at 12:48 AM.
    George Costanza- Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it.

There's more down south like Glasgow etc, seems to be where most of the American stuff lives. And yeah Matte it is, original glass! You can see by the amount of silver shite in the background how much I appreciate the odd classic now and then haha

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy View Post
    There's more down south like Glasgow etc, seems to be where most of the American stuff lives. And yeah Matte it is, original glass! You can see by the amount of silver shite in the background how much I appreciate the odd classic now and then haha
    HaHa Glasgow!!! I remember walking through a big arcade that was just full of jeweller shops. I asked someone why all the jeweller shops in one arcade and the reply was "if any are being robbed, the big gates at each end close and then the police come."
    George Costanza- Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by matte View Post
    HaHa Glasgow!!! I remember walking through a big arcade that was just full of jeweller shops. I asked someone why all the jeweller shops in one arcade and the reply was "if any are being robbed, the big gates at each end close and then the police come."
    That sounds about right mate haha !