Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Her name is Violet; and she is Violent!

Off zopic i think. I saw a new challenger in gold or brown. Is that butterscotch?
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

"She'll Start, You'll Need These."

Quote Originally Posted by 1958PlymouthFuryChristine View Post
    Only new cars I really like, is the new "muscle car era" car like these Mopars. The Plum Crazy purple looks good on your new Charger there Marc. Violet is a good name for her. I saw a Plum Crazy new Challenger the other day, it had a Hellcat in it. Dang, those things really get up and scoot! Has an awesome sound when they get in the "performance mood" too! Its plate read plum quick, shortened. Great plate for it I thought... Might consider a similar plate for Violet?

Ty, you still have SNOW?! Just kiddin... Those new Challengers I also like. Something cool about them I recently found out, is their front turn signals are like the 57 Plymouths!
    I thought of a couple: CRA*CRA and VIOLE*T. Marc.
    "She'll Start, You'll Need These."