Thread: New Pictures of my 1958 Plymouth Belvedere

New Pictures of my 1958 Plymouth Belvedere

Well, here she is. It took a long time for her to get to even this point and she is still not ready for the road. Need new Fuel tank, tires, etc. She actually could use a new frame too, but she'll get along fine.

My friend Alex told me $275.00 is a lot for a new replacement fuel tank. What do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Almost Done 3.jpg   Almost Done 2.jpg   Almost Done 1.jpg  

I think that price is about right for a brand new tank. Is shipping and taxes included in that?
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

It's nice to see that the fuel tanks are now galvanized. When I purchased mine, they were not.
    If you can purchase a 20 gallon fuel tank for your Plymouth for $275.00, then by all means buy it.
    As far as your progress on the Plymouth, it's shaping up. Cheers to you.
    Think outside the box. Use your imagination.

I paid around the same for my fuel tank, Nice to see the progress Mike..

Quote Originally Posted by christinejuggalo421 View Post
    Well, here she is. It took a long time for her to get to even this point and she is still not ready for the road. Need new Fuel tank, tires, etc. She actually could use a new frame too, but she'll get along fine.

My friend Alex told me $275.00 is a lot for a new replacement fuel tank. What do you guys think?
    Some nice progress there!
    I think the $275 is reasonable for a new tank also.

---John
    Big M Auto-

"We buy junk, and sell antiques"
    ICC member since just after dirt, but before baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by christinejuggalo421 View Post

Is your frame really bad? I have a 57 savoy that I'm removing the drive train from which has a decent frame.

Chris.