Thread: Who knows this car build?

Who knows this car build?

Is this the one that was at Volo? This video is 3 months ago. I don't ever remember Christine producing smoke when annoyed.

George Costanza- Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it.

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Yeah it belongs to Joe C in NY...
    Has several movie Parts fitted and a few builders involved... NOT a Volo car..

Oh very cool. :)
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

Anything to infringe on Bill Gibson....
    Go outside and enjoy life.

I'd love to know the dollar amount spent to make that Christine.

The amount of money in that car is ridiculous... FuryJim told me that EVERYTHING is chrome dipped.. grille, trim, etc. My guess is over 100K in this build.

Holy Hannah's hiney!
    Pete
    "Stick with me, kid, and you'll have horse turds as big as diamonds."

Yeah, thats "over the top" Joe..........

Very beautiful car.
    Last edited by Chrissy Mopar; 12-24-2016 at 07:34 PM.

We bought our two '57s from Joe. He's a nice but 'crazy' guy ! Crazy as in 'there should be more as fanatics as him' ...

I had the pleasure of seeing the car here at a local show. Stunning. Over 150k invested. Everything about it is flawless. He's been very upfront about every aspect of the car and his documentation proving the provenance of all the screen used parts used to build her is impeccable. I for one got a kick out of seeing and hearing the "Show Me Scene" 350 run. It was like a caged beast gnawing to be let loose! :)

The car drew a huge crowd throughout the weekend and the "bells and whistles" made the experience unforgettable for the show goers and Christine enthusiasts alike. It's the nicest Christine on the planet. It will never be out done.

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    I heard it was closer to the $200k ...
    But none the less it is a beautiful tribute along side Bill Gibsons that also has documented movie parts from the Movie and has since starred in 2 further movies as well as a movie before Christine.. These tributes need to be seen and enjoyed for what they are, I know Bills has been endorsed in to the Mopars Hall of Fame also for what it is.. Too many Haters out there attempting to ruin the fans of the Christine Book & Movie , Here at the ICC we welcome all Fans of both Book/Movie and are here to help with all Tech support and to source those hard to find parts and encourage members with their Builds when all seems lost.
    Bill and his Spouse Christine are big supporters of the ICC and they themselves support all Christine fans of Book/Movie and acknowledge Joes beautiful Christine Tribute.

Your so right Clive. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Bill's tribute car but I would certainly jump at the chance if it were to make it's way to a show nearby. Still, I'd do that for any 57 or 58 plymouth no matter how much was spent on it or what parts were used to build it. Having built one book clone and still at it with my perpetual 2 door hardtop Christine build, I've developed an affinity for all the 57's and 58's. I have yet to see a convertible up close but hope to at some point down the road.

It's a great time to be in the hobby. The peace, tranquility and common respect the hobbyists exhibit towards one another these days overshadows any "claims that are untrue" or negativity some can't seem to let go of. It's great to see the hobby going strong and the builds moving forward. Hobbyists helping other hobbyists is what its all about. :)

More on Joe's car... Very nice build. No wonder so much money was invested into this.

http://www.syracuse.com/auto/2016/08..._christin.html
    George Costanza- Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it.

Hail Joe, president of the "2,000-member international Christine Car Club".

Last edited by DVJohn; 02-15-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DVJohn View Post
    Hail Joe, president of the "2,000-member international Christine Car Club".

Holy Hannah's hiney!!!

Pete
    "Stick with me, kid, and you'll have horse turds as big as diamonds."