Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lucky Paul's Christine build

Photo bucket can shove it! The stole all my pictures. They can burn in hell.
    "She'll Start, You'll Need These."

what rear axle is that? how short is it? wheel spacers needed

Quote Originally Posted by 58Belvedere View Post
    Photo bucket can shove it! The stole all my pictures. They can burn in hell.
    Agreed Marc! How the hell can they get away with this? They advertised free photo storage for years and then suddenly tell people that they have to PAY to view their pics. Isn't that extortion?

God will sort it out when the P.B. powers that be pass into the light.
    Last edited by 58Belvedere; 12-06-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    "She'll Start, You'll Need These."

Quote Originally Posted by cloverdragger View Post
    Wow, those caps are very similar in detail!
    Jackie

Ive been using photo bucket for YEARS... never paid.. Still using it now with out paying! Not sure what I am doing to keep using it for free, but it works for me!

The axle is out of a 1970 Cuda that has been shortened way down.. I think i'm going to run some 10" wide 15" wheels and use a 4 link rear suspension set up with coil overs (I really wanna run airbags but we will see)

Not a whole lot of progress I'm ... Ive been collecting parts and working on my house. House renovations will be complete at the end of this year, so i can start getting some garage projects working!!

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverdragger View Post
    Ive been using photo bucket for YEARS... never paid.. Still using it now with out paying! Not sure what I am doing to keep using it for free, but it works for me!
    I guess thats why they call you Lucky Paul ...

Haha! I do get "Lucky" from time to time!

My PB account is about 10 years old and is still open, active.....and FREE.

Their UK home page still lets new customers sign up for free accounts.

However, it has become a little more difficult to use and I always found it slow to upload, so don't use it anymore.
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post

Their UK home page still lets new customers sign up for free accounts.

However, it has become a little more difficult to use and I always found it slow to upload, so don't use it anymore.
    Photobucket is still Free , so you can still upload your PICs to their server,,

Its the 3rd Party Sharing that they are now charging for,,,

So basically you can upload all your PICs on their Server and view them yourself for FREE,, But you cant share them to a website / Forum without paying a yearly fee,,

( Unless ya name is Lucky Paul )

Then lets see some pics of your goddam car!!

Nothing to show John......stopped working on it last November coz the boss wanted me to fit a new bathroom, then an extension to the lounge, then work to the front garden, and now a new shower room fit-out to our bedroom. In between I had gearbox problems with my Thunderbird.

Not touched my Christine in a year now.
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

Nothing to show John......stopped working on it last November coz the boss wanted me to fit a new bathroom, then an extension to the lounge, then work to the front garden, and now a new shower room fit-out to our bedroom. In between I had gearbox problems with my Thunderbird.

Not touched my Christine in a year now.

I'm in the same Boat!! I havent touched mine in about 6 months since i started tearing her down. Been working on a full bathroom conversion and finishing out our garage apartment.

But I have been scooping up parts I need to make my 57,a 58 Christine! Full set of wings, power brake booster and pedal, dual quad intake for my 440, etc. I need to suck it up and buy the damn repop air cleaners already.... $675.00 hurts tho!