Thread: Christine on display at the prestigious Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles

Christine on display at the prestigious Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles

Sorry gang, it's been a while and I thought I would share this for anyone interested to come visit Christine in person next time you're are in Los Angeles.

After rescuing, restoring, and caring for my Christine stunt car for over 30 years I have decided to share her with the world and I am honored that the prestigious Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles wanted to have her on display in the Hollywood section with other screen used iconic cars from the movies, including the original Delorean from Back to the Future and many others. My father would be proud! I always told dad she would end up there one day and he would just shake his head and tell me he will junk it if I stopped working on it, lol. Dad, this is for you...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ctne Petersen.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	12295

Wow, that's awesome Martin, glad to see she's getting the recognition she deserves! Congrats man!

Chris.

Martin your Father has to be very proud of you with or with out Christine. But congrats on her acceptance into the museum.

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Thats a Awesome thing to do for the Fans Martin.. Your father is probably laughing and wondering what all the Hype is about, But will definitely be proud of you..