Thread: MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY New Year for 2018

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY New Year for 2018

The ICC Forum would like to wish ALL Members of "International Christine Club" a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for 2018,

Also to take this opportunity to wish All Visitors / Guests a Merry Christmas,

Remember it only takes 2 minutes to Register and confirm your Email, So come join us and be part of a exciting 2018 for the Club. The Club is Completely FREE to join up and see lots more inside the Forum..

Regards ICC Forum

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xmas Plymouth 2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	12842 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xxmas Banner.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	12856
    Last edited by Rebels-59; 12-24-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Nice sleigh Santa has there.

best wishes to all members old and new. Happy Christmas!!
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

Captain Bionic Grandpa of AUS OzySteve's Avatar
    All the very best everyone.
    Build it yourself, then at least you know it will be right.

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all our ICC brethren..

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all.
    Think outside the box. Use your imagination.

Merry Xmas and a Happy new Year to one and all.

Nice to hear from you Ely......my most "special" friend....

......as in "Special Needs".

Best wishes to everyone!!!
    Big M Auto-

"We buy junk, and sell antiques"
    ICC member since just after dirt, but before baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    Nice to hear from you Ely......my most "special" friend....

......as in "Special Needs".
    Jesus, Geoffrey!

Christmas disaster!!!

You could not make this up....and I honestly haven't......

We had a few days snow and serious freeze-ups a couple of weeks ago. The nett result outside was to freeze up the drainage pipes to our septic sewage tank and the thaw has flooded our tank to overflowing with the water run off from the snow melting. It also froze and cracked a toilet drain pipe right where it passes outside through the wall. Sewage water from that pipe has been leaking under the house and we finally found out when the sewage started to come up around the vent pipes to the fireplace in the lounge. A NEW lounge which we rebuilt in September and I have only just finished. The downstairs of our house stinks like shit!

First call was to find a local company to empty our septic tank to lower the water level around the house. I called a company called, appropriately "The Local Septic Tank Company" who were only a couple of miles form my house. paid them a lot of money for an emergency call-out. Waited a week and they never turned up. It turns out they were a bogus company run by a criminal cockney wide-boy trading off a fake website. They don't exist and buggered off with my money. Fortunately the bank refunded the payment via my bank card. Now it is so close to Christmas we can't get anyone else to come out. I spent all yesterday afternoon emptying my drains with a bucket. I cleared about 500 litres of sewage before I got so sick I couldn't carry on and the drains are still filling up to the top.

Our Christmas is literally going to be shit this year.

Every word is true.
    Last edited by billy whizz; 12-20-2017 at 08:01 AM.

I too wish all my friends at the ICC a blessed Christmas and happy new year.

Christmas disaster!!!

You could not make this up....and I honestly haven't......

We had a few days snow and serious freeze-ups a couple of weeks ago. The nett result outside was to freeze up the drainage pipes to our septic sewage tank and the thaw has flooded our tank to overflowing with the water run off from the snow melting. It also froze and cracked a toilet drain pipe right where it passes outside through the wall. Sewage water from that pipe has been leaking under the house and we finally found out when the sewage started to come up around the vent pipes to the fireplace in the lounge. A NEW lounge which we rebuilt in September and I have only just finished. The downstairs of our house stinks like shit!

First call was to find a local company to empty our septic tank to lower the water level around the house. I called a company called, appropriately "The Local Septic Tank Company" who were only a couple of miles form my house. paid them a lot of money for an emergency call-out. Waited a week and they never turned up. It turns out they were a bogus company run by a criminal cockney wide-boy trading off a fake website. They don't exist and buggered off with my money. Fortunately the bank refunded the payment via my bank card. Now it is so close to Christmas we can't get anyone else to come out. I spent all yesterday afternoon emptying my drains with a bucket. I cleared about 500 litres of sewage before I got so sick I couldn't carry on and the drains are still filling up to the top.

Our Christmas is literally going to be shit this year.

Every word is true.
    SO sorry your having a bad time of it Billy. Hang in there. You will get er done and be telling smelly jokes about it in a few weeks.

Bloody hell Geoff!

That stinks mate.

I hope things improve for you mate.

Have a good Christmas everyone!

Lee. x
    Everything's good!

Well Geoff, that really throws stink in the holiday celebration. Hows it going now? Making any headway?

DRAINS UPDATE

Got the problem sussed and just waiting for the builders merchants to open so i can buy the bits I need. Got everything cleaned out and sorted - dry and smell free by 4.30 on Christmas Eve afternoon. Just have to hang on and wait till spring so I can redo the drains underground.

Finally had a great Christmas.

I hope you folks did too.

Special best wishes to Chrissy for returning to the fold after your absence.

A few of us had lousy spells in 2017 - I pray we all have much better times in the New Year.

Happy New Year..

Please try to have a happy new year everyone. Marc.
    "She'll Start, You'll Need These."

DRAINS UPDATE

Got the problem sussed and just waiting for the builders merchants to open so i can buy the bits I need. Got everything cleaned out and sorted - dry and smell free by 4.30 on Christmas Eve afternoon. Just have to hang on and wait till spring so I can redo the drains underground.

Finally had a great Christmas.

I hope you folks did too.

Special best wishes to Chrissy for returning to the fold after your absence.

A few of us had lousy spells in 2017 - I pray we all have much better times in the New Year.
    Glad you got that mess sorted out Billy. And thanks so much for the warm welcome back.