Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A QUICK INTRODUCTION - DARREN FROM UK - YET ANOTHER BRIT!

I might be getting this wrong but as far as I can make out the blue sedan is listed with a 350 Chevy while the yellow coupe has a 318 which I’m assuming is the Poly.

Blue xsedan has the chevy...and the engine bay looks quite tidy. The interior is a WHOLE other matter.....Fugly!!!!
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retrodaz View Post
    I might be getting this wrong but as far as I can make out the blue sedan is listed with a 350 Chevy while the yellow coupe has a 318 which I’m assuming is the Poly.
    Yeah Sedan with Chev Engine, I was referring to the Coupe being from Arizona to the other member here

Quote Originally Posted by Rebels-59 View Post
    Yeah Sedan with Chev Engine, I was referring to the Coupe being from Arizona to the other member here
    Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    Blue xsedan has the chevy...and the engine bay looks quite tidy. The interior is a WHOLE other matter.....Fugly!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by retrodaz View Post
    Yeah, I got mixed up apparently. For some reason I thought it was mentioned somewhere that the yellow coupe had been converted to a chevy drive train also, but going back and looking at the pics clearly shows a mopar engine.