Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ChrisFBartlett 4-door 58 Belvedere

Wow...those fires were close!

Rob
    "Let's motorvate!" - Arnie Cunningham

"See anything green? see anything green....see anything GREEN?" - Arnie Cunningham, corpse

1943 Ford GPW
    1957 Plymouth Savoy 4-door sedan
    1962 Ford Falcon Ratwagon
    1974/5 Dodge Monaco Bluesmobile cop car
    2005 Dodge Magnum 5.7 R/T

Wow, are you ok with the result of the fires? That pic of it looks like a living nightmare. I heard on the news report up here that many of you lost power for a week, true?

Nice car, do you have her running yet?[/QUOTE]

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3f_iNZg1Tg/

We were evacuated for the weekend, but are back home. This image doesn't show the full danger we were in. I posted a video, above, of me driving through the flames to get out of our neighborhood. Thank the Heavens and California firefighters for keeping our homes from being burned.

I haven't gotten the car running yet, but thanks to the very generous Big John for coming by last week. We believe it's the ignition switch. I'm replacing that this weekend.
    Last edited by ChrisFBartlett; 11-05-2019 at 06:31 PM. Reason: move link up

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFBartlett View Post
    Wow, are you ok with the result of the fires? That pic of it looks like a living nightmare. I heard on the news report up here that many of you lost power for a week, true?

Nice car, do you have her running yet?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B3f_iNZg1Tg/

We were evacuated for the weekend, but are back home. This image doesn't show the full danger we were in. I posted a video, above, of me driving through the flames to get out of our neighborhood. Thank the Heavens and California firefighters for keeping our homes from being burned.

I haven't gotten the car running yet, but thanks to the very generous Big John for coming by last week. We believe it's the ignition switch. I'm replacing that this weekend.[/QUOTE]

That video is scary! We get fires up here in Idaho, but not as bad as you guys. So sorry you had to go through that...........
    1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr ht (under restoration)

ROCK AND ROLL WILL NEVER DIE