Thread: Who did Worman buy his Christine from?

Who did Worman buy his Christine from?

As many have likely seen, the Christine restoration has begun on the new season of Graveyard Carz. The car they tore down was a total bondo bucket and the floor was barn metal. i couldn't believe it.

Does anyone know who owned this car prior to Mark Worman?

Sounds like a typical Mopar Mel creation, though some of Plymouth Rock's work could fit into that category too.

(Who did DVJohn sell his car to?).
    Captain Keep-On-Thread strikes again!!!

He told me it was from someone in Arkansas, not sure who, though.

I may be on an episode, as they were filming when I delivered a floor and rear clip to them a couple months back.
    Big M Auto-

"We buy junk, and sell antiques"
    ICC member since just after dirt, but before baseball.

Can't find anything about the series on Google here.....just an old one where a Christine made a brief appearance. How many episodes is this new build going to be featured on?

I saw a few items about a Christine with a 1000 bhp engine fit. That isn't this one is it?

That is the one... The floor was barn metal and the lower quarters had more mud than a ditch digger's boots on a rainy day.

Yeah, I've seen short bits of the progress. I'm not a fan of modifying that car for the Hellephant engine, I'd rather the car be restored to a factory appearance with a nice B block, and use that 1000 hp engine in something else.

I don’t mind others expressing their own vision and tastes. I just don’t know how the car will perform if it is stock everywhere else.

So it's gonna be a 1000bhp engine in a stock 1950's chassis, trans,back axle and braking system?? Surely not!?

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    So it's gonna be a 1000bhp engine in a stock 1950's chassis, trans,back axle and braking system?? Surely not!?
    Yep already is built and about 95% finished

https://moparinsiders.com/mopar-hold...-team-at-sema/

They keep saying Worman's cat was a 350 car, but I thought I saw a clip on their FB which showed a poly.

Looks very interesting. That engine set-up is a tight fit!!

Can't help feeling that the whole drivetrain will struggle to cope and that something will go BANG in a nasty way if that car is ever driven in anger.

Nice stunt, and great promotion for all things 'Christine'.

Quote Originally Posted by billy whizz View Post
    Looks very interesting. That engine set-up is a tight fit!!

Can't help feeling that the whole drivetrain will struggle to cope and that something will go BANG in a nasty way if that car is ever driven in anger.

Nice stunt, and great promotion for all things 'Christine'.
    I guess with them skinny wheels, the lack of traction will help prevent too much driveline loading. I wonder if he's runnin an open diff?