Thread: How can I sell my restored seats??????

How can I sell my restored seats??????

I am having trouble selling my seats by offering them locale pick up but don't know how to ship.
    John do you have any advice for me? I can't move them around any more.
    Is there a service that picks them up and box's it up???

I wish I was closer...and that they were for a coupe cause I'd take em in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by 57belv; 09-01-2021 at 03:53 AM.

I can offer you this search and see if it helps you at all Chrissy.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=packin...B4AC52F7627BFE
    Go outside and enjoy life.

Quote Originally Posted by 57belv View Post
    I wish I was closer...and that they were for a coupe cause I'd take em in a heartbeat.
    Thanks. wish you were too.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial King View Post
    I can offer you this search and see if it helps you at all Chrissy.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=packin...B4AC52F7627BFE
    b

Thank you Ed. I book marked it. Just may use it. Do you think asking 3,500 would be to high? I will try ebay I guess. Having good luck with some of my trim.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Mopar View Post
    b

Thank you Ed. I book marked it. Just may use it. Do you think asking 3,500 would be to high? I will try ebay I guess. Having good luck with some of my trim.
    Would you have a problem posting pictures of your seats Chrissy?
    If the front and rear are restored, I would see no problem with you asking that price since I know it is quite pricy just to get the materials and then have a person install it.
    Go outside and enjoy life.

There's a site called U Ship.com where truck drivers and haulers looking for pay hauls to put in their empty truck and trailer for return trips rather than going empty will pick up and deliver large items you have sold. Your location may be a problem, as many of these guys follow typical truck routes.

My local Fed-Ex driver will take large items, but best to box up each piece individually, and take the front seat apart beforehand. Ypou can get large boxes at a furniture store, or an auto body repair shop.

---John
    Big M Auto-

"We buy junk, and sell antiques"
    ICC member since just after dirt, but before baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by big m View Post
    There's a site called U Ship.com where truck drivers and haulers looking for pay hauls to put in their empty truck and trailer for return trips rather than going empty will pick up and deliver large items you have sold. Your location may be a problem, as many of these guys follow typical truck routes.

My local Fed-Ex driver will take large items, but best to box up each piece individually, and take the front seat apart beforehand. Ypou can get large boxes at a furniture store, or an auto body repair shop.

---John
    Thank you John. Could you and tell me if the roof rails and drip rails work for 57 and 58? I am finding it harder to sell then buy. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial King View Post
    Would you have a problem posting pictures of your seats Chrissy?
    If the front and rear are restored, I would see no problem with you asking that price since I know it is quite pricy just to get the materials and then have a person install it.
    Ed I do know how to post pics on ebay. All the pics are right here on the forum. I play around a lot on ebay. I can go shopping and stay home

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Mopar View Post
    Thank you John. Could you and tell me if the roof rails and drip rails work for 57 and 58? I am finding it harder to sell then buy. lol
    Roof rails and drip rails are the same for '57-8, either four or 2-door sedans. $-door hardtop ones are different, and 2-door hardtop are exclusive as well.

---John
    Big M Auto-

"We buy junk, and sell antiques"
    ICC member since just after dirt, but before baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by big m View Post
    Roof rails and drip rails are the same for '57-8, either four or 2-door sedans. $-door hardtop ones are different, and 2-door hardtop are exclusive as well.

---John
    Thanks John. you always know the answer no matter what any one asks..

Hope I didn't disappoint you by not finishing that nice car you sold me. you know I wanted to.