PDA

View Full Version : Problems Logging In

Doobster
05-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Several members have reported issues logging in.

The admin's have checked things out but can't figure out what's going on.

We're hoping forum guru Clive might have an idea when he returns this weekend.

Please be patient guys.

Thanks, sorry for any inconvenience.

Admins.

Rebels-59
06-05-2012, 09:25 PM
MEMBERS.

There seems to be a minor issue for a few members to Log In, They get a URL Redirect message,

Please Log In as Normal and if you see the Redirect Message , Ignore it and click the Forum Button, You will then be Logged In as normal.

The Problem will be Rectified shortly ,,

Regards Clive & Admin Team

Rebels-59
06-05-2012, 11:09 PM
I have made a Adjustment to the Forum, Please can ALL Members that had Log In Problems post here if the Issue has been Resolved ..

You May want to Log Out and then Back In to test it..

Thanks
Clive & Admin

ply57nz
06-05-2012, 11:22 PM
All good logging in now but while your on the case can you do something about the bloody snow thats falling here at the moment

DVJohn
06-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Its working now.......thanks Clive......

OzySteve
06-06-2012, 05:53 AM
snow..................no thanks.

ply57nz
06-06-2012, 11:28 AM
snow..................no thanks.

Thats what I've been saying all day while standing in my workshop and it looks like it's clearing now, so I guess I can untie the tennis rackets from my feet and dig out the ice skates for when it freezes tomorrow wallbash muttly

billy whizz
06-06-2012, 11:32 AM
No probs anymore.

Funny how it all clears up now Clive is back! I told you fellas it was his plot to stop us talking about him while he was away. Then he could be the returning saviour! Naughty trick Clive .... Larry n Eddie might have to post rude comments about you now.

Rebels-59
06-06-2012, 05:13 PM
All good logging in now but while your on the case can you do something about the bloody snow thats falling here at the moment

Its working now.......thanks Clive......

No probs anymore.

Funny how it all clears up now Clive is back! I told you fellas it was his plot to stop us talking about him while he was away. Then he could be the returning saviour! Naughty trick Clive .... Larry n Eddie might have to post rude comments about you now.

Thanks Guys for the Confirmation..

To funny Geoff. Larry called me back to sort a few of you guys out, Warnings are coming soon.. muttly

Imperial King
06-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Problems are gone thanks to Clive!