Thread: JMC Performance

JMC Performance

Hey guys, just have to say that JMC Performance knows his finned Mopars! Take a look at some of his work. So if you have one that needs anything and not to far from California, bring it to them. Check out there progress on Christine and other fine Mopar fins. www.jmcperformance.com

Martin
    Last edited by Movie Stunt Car; 05-12-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Good to know.

Thanks Martin!!
    Everything's good!

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    I remember their work updates of Garys 59 Dodge Convertible and Mikes 60 Bat-Rat Chrysler windsor

Mighty fine work and feedback from the Car Owners involved and they allow Owners Hands On as well..

Wow, they have worked on some very cool cars. When do you plan to have your car completed Martin?
    I speak French in German.

Should be done by September. I did a lot of it but just cannot find the time too finish her. It's been 4 years since I did the metal work to the car where the last rental place messed her up and 2 years since she was painted and she has been in the garage since. I just gotta "Getter Done"!!!

Cool looks like they do some nice work, and lots of Mopars

"She'll Start, You'll Need These."

We look forward to some finished pics in September then.
    I speak French in German.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Belvedere View Post
    Yes! I cannot finish her so Jon is going to take good care of her :)

I know I posted this in another section and thought it would be good here too. It took me almost 3 years to get over the MLC crap. Seeing Jon's work he has done to the F/L cars is amazing. He knows every clip, every nut and bolt just by handing him a box of parts. He knows to use the mastic everywhere that these cars have it in so the water doesn't get in. He even replicated the undercoating to the correct texture! Just like I am, I am a nut case about the car being the way it was. I left most of the Hollywood BS on her too...Camera mounts, eyelets in weird places, fuel cell mounts, etc. Jon came out and assessed Christine and we agreed on a price. I gave him $1,000 when the agreement was made. All he asks is that you pay in full when the job is done. If the price goes over the agreed amount, he eats it. He will tell you straight up he can't do it if the rust is bad and you don't have a donor car with any build. He told a famous LA comedian who owns a bunch of cars that the one he wanted him to restore, no amount of cash would have made him jeopardize his credibility, so he passed on the job because there was no donor.Sure it's hard and I hope everyone finds their niche shop as I found a good honest one.He still has his first Mopar he had at 16. He just doesn't do a Christine cars, he restores rebuilds the engines and restores many finned F/L cars and the Cuda's, Roadrunners etc. Many have been sold at those snooty auctions, lol. He will not take on a project unless he has the time regardless of price. Earl is a hell of a resto man but I can't get my car to Florida.There is a Fall Fling in VanNuys California this Oct. If you guys want to see what he did to Christine, she will be there, so will I, even if I'm wheel chaired in, I will be there to see the legacy I'm leaving to my son.....

Glad you and your car are finally pulling out of the MLC fiasco. Jon sounds like a heck of a guy. Christine is finally in good hands!

Great News Martin Oct,thats just around the corner ! cant wait to see her all put together.

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Are there any update PICs martin you can share