Thread: End of the Summer Project Car, Plymouth or Anything that's up to $1250 can get?

Smile End of the Summer Project Car, Plymouth or Anything that's up to $1250 can get?

Hello all!

So, after getting a job (a few actually, I really want this) it has come to me that I could save up enough money to get myself a nice project for a possibly good price, my father would help me with this too, at the end of the summer break. So with this great community I figured either someone would help me get a decent project car or lead me to one that is being offered (near my location to that would be life-saving) or maybe even a good 57-58 Plymouth project. I'm willing to spend up to $1250 or maybe a little bit higher (shipping not included :P)

If any of you could help me get one at the end of the summer I would really appreciate this, this board means a lot, and thanks for taking time out to read this :)

Take care, thanks!

Justin

Something to consider, watch Craigslist and KiJiji [Spelling?] on a daily basis, because very good deals do turn up on occasion. Local want ad and nickel type papers sometimes yield good deals also.

---John
    Big M Auto-

"We buy junk, and sell antiques"
    ICC member since just after dirt, but before baseball.

Thanks for the tip! :)