Thread: Redirecting

Redirecting

Why is it when i click on the link in my email the site redirects me to another site?
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - All of this because some drunk ran over that sh*tter Welch?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

Arnie Cunningham - 'Ung-ung-gooth-ung,'

Malware perhaps?

Only does it on,rca tablet. I click it again and its fine. Will screencap next time.
    Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with sh*t? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

Arnie Cunningham - you just saddle up and ride along with all those other sh*tters.

this is what i get. what is it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-11-27-10-32-50.jpg  

What link exactly are you clicking on?

The link to open the topic in my email.

Some odd reason i keep getting weird pop up ads when i open this site via email
    Got one saying my rca tablet was infected by going on adult sites. Did no such thing. Is this issue on your end or mine? its only this site though.

I can drink Gasoline and Piss on a Bush Fire Rebels-59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnieCunningham58 View Post
    Some odd reason i keep getting weird pop up ads when i open this site via email
    Got one saying my rca tablet was infected by going on adult sites. Did no such thing. Is this issue on your end or mine? its only this site though.
    Everything good on my end Kera,, Also we run on a dedicated Server which blocks malware etc.. So i would guess its on your end and eithe your Email is contaminated with a virus or what you use to access internet

Quote Originally Posted by Rebels-59 View Post
    Everything good on my end Kera,, Also we run on a dedicated Server which blocks malware etc.. So i would guess its on your end and eithe your Email is contaminated with a virus or what you use to access internet
    The warning only popped up once. They other one still does for some reason.